Pilgrim Uniting Church
Classification: Non-Award – Part Time, Fixed Term
· CBD Location
· 30 hours per week, six month fixed term position
Pilgrim Uniting Church is seeking to appoint a Project Officer to provide coordination for the improvement of the church’s administrative systems and practices.
Pilgrim Uniting Church is uniquely positioned in the city of Adelaide, and is called by God to be a prophetic witness in the City so that new life and vitality will be generated in our city and its people.
Reporting to the Chairperson of Council, the Project Officer will have the following key responsibilities:
· Providing executive assistance for site redevelopment
· Providing coordination for the improvement of human resource systems
· Providing strategic advice for the improvement of administrative systems to meet emerging needs
· In close collaboration with the Treasurer and Finance Committee, supporting the ongoing development of financial procedures
· Providing strategic advice in relation to property management.
The successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate their experience in project management, communication and business administration in a multi-disciplinary environment. High-level analytical skills, the ability to manage complexity in projects, and the ability to initiate, build and maintain interpersonal relationships are also essential to the successful appointment to this position.
Further details are outlined the Position Description and Person Specification which is available from the Pilgrim Uniting Church Office, by phone 8212 3295 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries can be made to the Office Administrator on 8212 3295.
Please forward applications addressing the selection criteria of the Position Description and Person Specification to the Chairperson, Pilgrim Uniting Church Council, via email@example.com or post to GPO Box 116, Adelaide SA 5001.
Application close date: Friday 27nd February, 2015.
Download Position Description and Person Specification