Setting Your Homepage
You can't automatically set the homepage in the other major browsers with out user interaction. This is meant as a security feature.
Instructions for doing this in Firefox, Netscape and Opera are given below.
- From the Tools (PC) or Firefox (Mac) menu, select Options
- Under the General tab, make sure that the first option 'When Firefox starts' is set to 'Show my home page'
- Type the URL (eg. http://www.pilgrim.org.au) into the Home Page box or, if you're visiting your chosen web page when you do this, click the Use Current Page button
- Click OK
- Go to the button with 3 vertical dots at the extreme right of the menu bar.
- Select Settings from the drop down list
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page - Under "On startup" select "Open a specific page ..."
- Make sure you only have the Pilgrim Home page open - then select "Use current pages" OR
- "Add a new page" and type the pilgrim url - www.pilgrim.org.au
- From the Tools (PC) or Opera (Mac) menu, select Preferences
- Under the General tab, select 'Start with homepage' from the Start up menu.
- Type the URL that you want into the Homepage box or, if you're visiting your chosen web page when you do this, click Use Current
- Click OK