- Church Office
- For Hall Bookings, Catering information, use of other Facilities including
meeting rooms, Weddings and General Enquiries please
contact our friendly staff.
The office is located at the rear of the church.
Office Hours: 9:00am - 3:30pm
Phone: (08) 8212 3295 Fax: (08) 8212 9637
- Access to the Church is available during office hours for quiet meditation or viewing the stained glass windows and architecture. Enter via the Lounge at the rear of the building.
- Church Lounge
- If you are looking for a quiet place in the city where you can meet a friend,
relax, have a chat, enjoy a cup of tea or coffee
or just to be by yourself in an inviting area - then Pilgrim Lounge is for you.
A welcome spot to drop in for a cuppa and rest your weary feet.
Open Monday to Friday from 10 am until 2 pm.
- Open Church
- The Church is open to the public, for prayer, meditation or viewing: Mon-Tues & Thurs-Fri from 12noon to 2pm. Guided tours are available during these times. Wednesday hosts Lunchtime Concerts. Read more . . .
- Pilgrim Centre
- Pilgrim Centre, adjacent to the rear of the church contains, meeting rooms, kitchen, toilets, and a hall that can be divided into two separate areas. This is available for hire and is ideal for general meetings, staff training, small exhibitions and displays.
- A collection of forms and other documents used at Pilgrim are available for downloading. Read more . . .
An Historical and Architectural Guide to Pilgrim Church, Adelaide
(booklet 24p - Price $2)
This booklet has been revised and reprinted in colour for the 175 year celebrations and tells the story of the church's history which traces its origins back to the early days of the Colony of South Australia and the founding of both Congregationalism and Methodism in this State.
The latter part of the booklet lists architectural points of interest. The church has received an 'A' classification from the National Trust.
A Window for a New Millenium (colour pamphlet)
A new rose window was completed in December 2002 by Adelaide artist, Cedar Prest. This pamplet describes the window and cataloques all the stained glass in the church. There are near on forty windows, including a number from the demolished Pirie Street Methodist Church.
Stained Glass of Pilgrim Uniting Church (booklet 12p)
A detailed description of the windows and commentary on their origin, significance and meaning. Themes are taken from scripture and Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress.
The Organ (colour pamphlet)
A technical listing describing the organ in Pilgrim Church.
The Chamber Organ (colour pamphlet)
Information about the portable "Continuo Organ" in Pilgrim Church.
We have published books of songs for worship. Read more . . .
Your Wedding at Pilgrim (pamphlet)
A guide and checklist for planning a wedding at Pilgrim. Read more . . .